Gasland AS150 1.5GPM 6L Outdoor Portable Gas Water Heater
THE MOST PROFESSIONAL TANKLESS WATER HEATER MANUFACTURER
Gasland AS150 1.5GPM 6L outdoor portable tankless water heater has compact size and lightweight design allowing for a convenient carrying. Flame failure device, anti-freezing protection, over heating protection can ensure the family safety. Maximum power output 38,000btu/hour, low water pressure start up, just need 2.5 PSI of water pressure. The best solution for outdoor hot water, perfect for camping, RV or anywhere you need hot water.
√ 1、When install the water heater please do not over tighten the connectors and pipes to prevent it from bursting and leaking.
√ 2、The exhaust and top will get hot, please check around area for flammables, especially gasoline or other vapors which may ignite. Please make sure there are no foreign objects around the portable tankless water heater or have fallen into the top.
√ 3、A gas leak detection is needed before use and please do not use flame for leak detection. Soapy solution, gas detectors, etc. are recommended to detect leaks.
√ 4、Please use only liquid propane as fuel and use it in a well-ventilated place.
√ 5、Please make sure there is enough water pressure. If the water pressure is below 2.5 PSI, the water heater cannot be ignited.
√ 6、If the outside temperature is around or below freezing(0℃/32℉), please ensure to drain out the water after each use to avoid internal damage to the heat exchanger.
√ 7、This water heater is not suitable for high altitude areas over 2000 feet and strong wind conditions.
On Demand Hot Water
No need to preheat before using tankless water heater.
Providing a comfortable sunbath for your pet dog.
Offering your horse with a relaxing shower in the afternoon.
Enjoying outdoor shower with endless hot water during camping trip.
Perfect For Your RV Trip
CSA approved tankless water heater ensure your family safety. Compact size and lightweight design for easily carry.
Camping Hot Shower Solution
Summer or winter, it will meet your demand for camping.
- CSA approved Certification
- Powered by 2 "D" cell batteries
- Low Water Pressure (2.5～110.0 PSI)
- Weight: 15.4 lb
- Size: 11.8 x 6.4 x 17.6 inch"
What's in the box？
Gasland AS150 Propane Water heater
·1 x AS150 gas water heater
·1 x Instruction manual in English.
·1 x 5 Ft Propane gas regulator.
·1 x ON/OFF shower head with hose
·1 x Accessories kits for installation.
·1 x gas inlet connector: 1/2" BSP female x 5/8" NPT inverted flare male.
·1 x garden hose fitting: 1/2" BSP female X 3/4" GHT male.
·1 x garden hose fitting: 1/2" BSP female x 3/4" GHT female.
- KINDLY NOTE: When install the water heater please do not over tighten the connectors and pipes to prevent it from bursting and leaking.
Operation Steps For Your Reference
- 1、Attach the 3/4" GHT garden hose adapter to the fitting marked "water input" and the shower head to the “Water Outlet”.
- 2、Install gas supply line and regulator to the portable tankless water heater and attach gas regulator with hose to the LP cylinder.
- 3、Install two fresh "D" cell batteries with correct direction and turn on water supply.
- 4、Turn your water output device to its "off" position while the gas valve on the cylinder all the way open.
- 5、 Set the water knob(blue one) to its highest setting(left position) and the gas knob(red one) to its minimum setting(left position).
- 6、 Turn on your water output device to the "on" position and adjust to the desired water flow.
- 7、 Open the drain valve to ensure draining of water upon completion of use or storage and turn off your gas supply.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.