Induction Cooktop 12" Built-in, GASLAND Chef IH30BFH Electric Stovetop 240V, Drop-in 2 Burner Induction Smoothtop, Flex Cooking Zoom for BBQ, 9 Power Levels, Child Safety Lock, 1-99 Minutes Timer
GASLAND Chef focuses on kitchen products and continues to explore for innovations for years in order to achieve the vision and mission of to be a first-class enterprise and to create a global brand and continuously improve the quality of human life.
Induction cooktop is just one of the various categories of GASLAND Chef. This IH30BFH 12" induction cooktop is a built-in style 220V-240V induction cooker. It is bound to catch your eyes with its smooth black vitro ceramic glass to its robust edges. The GASLAND Chef built-in electric cooktop comes with 2 powerful burners. The glass surface can be easily cleaned after the cooking.
Product Dimension: 20.5" x 11.5" x 2.2"(520mm x 290mm x 55mm)
Built-in Size: 19.8'' x 10.8''(500mm x 270mm)
Power Supply: 220-240V~ / 60Hz
Power: 1 x 15,00W(Boost to 1800W) + 1 x 20,00W(Boost to 2300W)
Special Functions: Power Boost, Flex Zone, BBQ, Pause, Timer, Child Safety Lock, Overheating Protection, Auto Shutdown Protection, Small Objects Detection.
The GASLAND Chef induction cooktops are appliances that require professional licensed technician to install and test.
Power Boost Function
- You can get a larger power by using this function. It will last for 5 minutes and then go back to the previous power setting.
- Touch the heating zone selection and the B control, the heating zone will begin to work at boost mode, power display will show P to indicate the boosting zone. You can cancel the boost in the same way.
- Both burners can use this function. When one burner is using this function, please ensure the another burner is at the maximum power of level 5.
Power Boost Function
Flexible Zone & BBQ
Timer & Pause
When alternating current passes through the coil, a magnetic field is generated. The magnetic field line in the magnetic field directly passes through the iron pot, generating eddies that make the bottom of the pot immediately hot.
This is an induction stovetop and only magnetic cookwares can be used for this cooktop. Please test you pan using a magnet. Also the bottom of the cookwares must be flat and the size must match the burners, not too small or large.
The induction cooker is equipped with a good cooling system. The cooling fans will keep working to avoid damage to the induction cooker due to a high internal temperature. It will extend the service life of the cooker.
This electric induction cooktop has a smooth and stain-resistant vitro ceramic glass surface, looks bright and clean. After each cooking, it will be very effortless to clean it up. Please use soft cloth to clean it to avoid scratch.
GASLAND Chef is dedicated to providing best products and services to every customer. We have local service team to support you if help needed.
- 1 x IH30BFH Induction Cooktop
- 1 x Instruction Manual in English.
- 1 x Cutout Size Board
- 1 x Installation Fixing Kits
IH30BFH 12" 2 Burner Induction Cooktop, 220-240V, Black
- ✓Multiple Power Selections----This cooktop has 9 power levels for each burner to meet your different needs.
- ✓Power Boost Function----This function can offer you an ultra high power for 5 minutes if needed.
- ✓Flexible BBQ Zone----It can be used as one burner to allow the temperature stay at a reasonable level.
- ✓Child Safety Lock----This induction cooktop can be locked to avoid accidental operations.
- ✓Overheating Protection----When excessive temperature measured, the induction cooktop will stop working automatically.
- ✓Hot Surface Reminder----It will displace "H" to remind you the hot surface to protect you from being hurt after cooking.
- ✓Digital Sensor Touch Controls----With the sensitive touch controls, the cooktop looks more beautiful and very easy to operate.
- ✓Black Ceramic Glass Surface----With the smooth scratch-resistant and stain-resistant surface, it can be cleaned more easily.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.