BE158B Water Heater
- 1.58GPM/6L Propane Water Heater - Maximum power output 41,000BTU/Hr. The temperature rise is 109.4℉ (43℃) at its highest point and 55.4℉ (13℃) is at its lowest point of 1.58 GPM. Also, 1.58 gallons of hot water can be produced per minute at a flow rate of 1.58 GPM. Low water pressure start-up, just need 3.6 PSI of water pressure to start.
- Good for Off-the-Grid - Runs on a standard 20 lb. liquid propane tank and is equipped with an electronic ignition powered by two D-cell batteries. Can be used in a variety of scenarios: while you're camping, RVing, hunting, hanging poolside, washing your pets or horses, cleaning your vehicle, or even in your tiny home, greenhouse, or cabin house.
- Advanced Safety Protection System- With CSA certification, safe as per Canadian and US standards. Features over-heating protection, low water flow protection, dry combustion protection, anti-freezing protection, high water pressure protection, and flame failure device.
- LED Digital Display- Bright power, the temperature readout so as to not get the water too hot or cold.
- Safety Installation Tips- To avoid gas leakage caused by improper sealing of the water heater, DO NOT TWINE TEFLON TAPE between the gas regulator and gas inlet pipe. Always check gas leakage before operation.
- Maintenance Tips- Designed for portable outdoor use. It is splash-proof and can manage a little drizzle, however, prolonged exposure to rain/water will damage the internal components. We recommend using and storing your water heater in a dry place. For the winter, please drain out the water by disconnecting the drain plug and storing it in a warm and dry area.
We offer "free ground shipping" for all US orders except: Alaska, Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
（1）Standard / small orders ship out via: USPS, UPS and FedEx.
（2）For large items, multiple items or large orders we use LTL freight.
Shipping Time: Standard shipping: 4-6 business days. LTL shipping: 8-10 natural days.
Once an order has shipped we are unable to change or modify it for any reason. For orders that use the LTL shipping method, if the consignee requests to change the destination, the shipment will return to the shipper and we will issue a refund less the 20% restocking fee.
Order Processing Time: 1-2 business days.
*Business days don't typically include weekends, however Saturday and Sunday deliveries may occur in certain zip codes.
1: If you would like to return an item, please contact our customer support via email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (844)-538-7890 Monday - Friday from 9 am -5 pm PST to request a return within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. When contacting our support team ensure you provide them with your return reason.
2: Returns made without approval will not be accepted as to we have different return addresses for different products.
3: For returns due to buyers remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) customers are responsible for the return shipping cost along with a 20% restocking fee applied. You should also save your tracking number to confirm when your item has been received at our location. Items being returned due to defects or quality issues a pre-paid return label will be provided to you upon you providing us with any pictures/videos showing the issue you are encountering.
4: If an item is found to be damaged in shipping. Do not accept or sign for the product. Simply refuse the package with the carrier and contact our customer support asap.
Over Heating Protection
Burners Adjust Knob
Pre-install Propane Regulator
ON/OFF Shower Sets