Refurbished Gasland Chef CH30BF Built-in Electric Stove, 12" Vitro Ceramic Surface Radiant Electric Cooktop, 2 Burners
- Usually ship within 1 to 2 business days
Gasland Chef's is continuously searching for innovations in gas technology, while dedicated to improving everyday culinary life!
The Gasland Chef CH30BF Built-in Electric Stove is a 12 inch 2 burner, electric indoor stove intended for AC220-240V and rated power of 1200-3000W for quick cooking. It has 2 radiant cooking elements, (1) 1800W(7.9in) & (1) 1200W(6.7in) that feature 9 heating level settings and digital touch controls for precise, easy temperature change at the touch of a button. Heating levels range from a light simmer to a rapid boil. This model also has a Smooth vitro ceramic glass surface for durable use and quick, easy cleaning while featuring automatic shut off safety features and child lock. Make cooking easier by adding a Gasland Chef electric stove top or cooktop today!
Product Technology Specification
√ touch controls with Digital display
√ Built-in 12" electric cooktop and free standing
√ Scratch-resistant vitro ceramic glass 12" electric cooktop
√ Auto Shutdown Protection: Automatic shutdown if you forget to turn off
√ Child lock: to prevent unintended use of our 12" electric cooktop (or accidentally turning on the cooking zones)
√ 9 Power level settings for each cooking zone
√ Simple 12" electric cooktop and easy cleaning
√ 12" electric cooktop dimension(WxDxH): 11.3" x 20.5" x 2.1"
√ Net weight: 10.6lb
√ Cut out dimension(WxD):10.7" x 19.7"
√ Cooking zone 2000W(7.0") + 1500W(6.3")
Product safety and certification are at the forefront of Gasland chef's advances, ensuring a safe and reliable product for your family and friends to enjoy for years to come!
9 HEAT LEVEL SETTINGS
Equipped with 9 heating level settings and digital sensor touch controls, this model allows for precise, easy temperature change at the touch of a button. While featuring heating levels ranging from a light simmer to a rapid boil. Product size: (WxDxH): 11.3" x 20.5" x 2.1". Cut out size: (WxD):10.7" x 19.7".
EFFORTLESS CLEANING & QUALITY
Smooth vitro ceramic glass surface for durable use quick, easy cleaning! Comes with 2 radiant cooking elements, (1) 1800W(7.9in) & (1) 1200W(6.7in). Supplied with 4 feet power cable, suitable for AC220-240V, rated power 1200-3000W for quick cooking. Make cooking easier by adding a Gasland chef electric stove top or cooktop today!
Features a timer function with a range from 1 minute to 99 minutes allowing for set & go controls and also includes safety switches for each cooking zone to ensure automatic shutoff once the timer is done. Allowing for a good cooking experience. Set it and go with our Gasland chef electric stove cooktops!
COOK YOUR FAVORITES
Butternut Squash Bisque
WHY CHOOSE US?
- More safer: With over heating protection and kids safety lock, you can use this electric stove top 12" electric cooktop safely.
- More professional: 2 different burner , the electric stove top 12" electric cooktop brings great cooking exprience to you.
- More convenient: We have local professional service team to help you to solve electric stove top 12" electric cooktop problem more efficiently.
- More economical: The electric stove top 12" electric cooktop with Smooth vitro ceramic surface, which is durable for long time usage.
Gasland Chef is dedicated to providing best products and services to every customer. We have local service team to support you if help needed.
- 1 x 12 inch electric ceramic cooktop
- 1 x Instruction manual in English
- 1 x Installation fixing kits
Gasland Chef, Light Your Kitchen warrants each new product to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and agrees to remedy any such defect or to furnish a new part(s), at the company’s option, for any part(s) of the unit that has failed during the warranty period. Part expenses are covered on this unit for a period of one year from the date of purchase. A copy of the dated sales receipt/invoice is required to receive warranty service, replacement or refund.
This warranty covers appliances in use within the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damages due to shipping damage or improper installation.
- Damages due to misuse or abuse.
- Commercial, non-residential, multiple-family use, or use inconsistent with published user, operator or installation instructions.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized service agents
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material and workmanship such as instructions on proper use of the product or improper installation
- Replacement or resetting of house fuses or circuit breakers
- Failure of this product if used for other purposes than its intended purpose
- Disposal costs for any failed unit not returned to our factory.
- Any delivery/installation costs incurred as the result of a unit that fails to perform as specified.
- Expenses for travel and transportation for product services.
- The removal and reinstallation of your appliance.
- Refunds for non-repairable products are limited to the price paid for the unit per the sales receipt.
- This warranty is nontransferable. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and does not extend to any subsequent owner(s).
Limitations of Remedies and Exclusions:
Product repair in accordance with the terms herein, is your sole and exclusive remedy under this limited warranty. Any and all implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby limited to one year or the shortest period allowed by law. Gasland is not liable for incidental or consequential damages and no representative or person is authorized to assume for us any other liability in connection with the sale of this product. Under no circumstances is the consumer permitted to return this unit to the factory without the prior written consent of Gasland.
Some states prohibit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on implied warranties. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
For Service or Assistance please call (844) 538-7890 or visit us on the web at www.gaslandchef.com to request warranty service or order parts.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.