You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only. Unfortunately for us, we do not offer free shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam or Canada, however if you do need to ship to these places, please kindly call us and the freight will be paid by you based on the specific address you can provide for us.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Gasland Chef, Light Your Kitchen warrants each new product to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and agrees to remedy any such defect or to furnish a new part(s), at the company’s option, for any part(s) of the unit that has failed during the warranty period. Part expenses are covered on this unit for a period of one year from the date of purchase. A copy of the dated sales receipt/invoice is required to receive warranty service, replacement or refund.
This warranty covers appliances in use within the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damages due to shipping damage or improper installation.
- Damages due to misuse or abuse.
- Commercial, non-residential, multiple-family use, or use inconsistent with published user, operator or installation instructions.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized service agents
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material and workmanship such as instructions on proper use of the product or improper installation
- Replacement or resetting of house fuses or circuit breakers
- Failure of this product if used for other purposes than its intended purpose
- Disposal costs for any failed unit not returned to our factory.
- Any delivery/installation costs incurred as the result of a unit that fails to perform as specified.
- Expenses for travel and transportation for product services.
- The removal and reinstallation of your appliance.
- Refunds for non-repairable products are limited to the price paid for the unit per the sales receipt.
- This warranty is nontransferable. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and does not extend to any subsequent owner(s).
Limitations of Remedies and Exclusions:
Product repair in accordance with the terms herein, is your sole and exclusive remedy under this limited warranty. Any and all implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby limited to one year or the shortest period allowed by law. Gasland is not liable for incidental or consequential damages and no representative or person is authorized to assume for us any other liability in connection with the sale of this product. Under no circumstances is the consumer permitted to return this unit to the factory without the prior written consent of Gasland.
Some states prohibit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on implied warranties. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
For Service or Assistance please call (844) 538-7890 or visit us on the web at www.gaslandchef.com to request warranty service or order parts.