GASLAND CHEF - Ceramic Cooktop-30 inch-Sensor Touch Control-Black
Gasland Chef's is continuously searching for innovations in gas technology, while dedicated to improving everyday culinary life!
The Gasland Chef CH77BF Built-in Electric Stove is a 30 inch 4 burner, electric indoor stove intended for AC220-240V and rated power of 1000-6600W for quick cooking. It has 4 radiant cooking elements (2 expandable elements 11" & 9"). Dual 1200W + 2000W/1100W & 2200W/1000W elements that feature 9 heating level settings and digital touch controls for precise, easy temperature change at the touch of a button. Heating levels range from a light simmer to a rapid boil. This model also has a Smooth vitro ceramic glass surface for durable use and quick, easy cleaning while featuring automatic shut off safety features and child lock. Make cooking easier by adding a Gasland Chef electric stove top or cooktop today!
Product Technology Specification
√ Sensor touch control with digital display
√ Built-in 30" electric Cooktop and free standing
√ Electric Cooktop Scratch-resistant vitro ceramic glass
√ Residual heat indicator
√ Child lock 30" electric Cooktop
√ 99 minutes timer minder setting option
√ 9 Power levels per cooking zone
√ Simple 30" electric Cooktop and easy cleaning
√ 30" electric cooktop size(WxDxH): 30.3"X 20.5" X 2.1"
√ Net weight: 19lb
√ Cut-out size(W x D): 22.1" X 19.3"
√ Cooking zone: Dual 1200W(6.5")+2000W/1100W( 11"/6.5"+2200W/1000W(9"/5.5")
Product safety and certification are at the forefront of Gasland Chef's advances, ensuring a safe and reliable product for your family and friends to enjoy the cooking time! With over heating protection and kids safety lock, you can use this 30" electric Cooktop safely.
9 HEAT LEVEL SETTINGS
Equipped with 9 heating level settings and digital touch controls, this model allows for precise, easy temperature change at the touch of a button. While featuring heating levels ranging from a light simmer to a rapid boil. Product size(WxDxH): 30.3"X 20.5" X 2.1" . Cut out size(WxD): 22.1"X 19.3".
DURABLE COOKING ZONES
Smooth vitro ceramic glass surface for durable usage and comes with 4 radiant cooking elements (2 expandable elements 11''+9''). Dual 1200W+ 2000W/1100W +2200W/1000W elements. Supplied with 4 feet power cable, suitable for AC220-240V, rated power 1000-6600W for quick cooking. All the dirty stuff can't stay.
Features a timer function with a range from 1 minute to 99 minutes allowing for set & go controls and also includes safety switches for each cooking zone to ensure automatic shutoff once the timer is done. Allowing for a better cooking experience. Set it and go with our Gasland chef electric stove cooktops!
COOK YOUR FAVORITES
Butternut Squash Bisque
WHY CHOOSE US?
- More Safely: With over heating protection and kids safety lock, you can use this 30" electric Cooktop safely.
- More professional: 4 different burner, The electric stove top brings great cooking experience to you.
- More convenient: We have local professional service team to help you to solve 30" electric cooktop problem more efficiently.
- More economical: The 30" electric cooktop with Smooth vitro ceramic surface, which is durable for long time usage.
Gasland Chef is dedicated to providing best products and services to every customer. We have local service team to support you if help needed.
- 1 x 30 inch electric ceramic cooktop
- 1 x Instruction manual in English
- 1 x Installation fixing kits
The 30''electric cooktop comes with optimal power cable, but it must be installed by a qualified electrician.
Please kindly note: The item is not available to be shipped to Islands of the United States, Such as Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Alaska, Guam, Hawaii etc..
Gasland Chef, Light Your Kitchen warrants each new product to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and agrees to remedy any such defect or to furnish a new part(s), at the company’s option, for any part(s) of the unit that has failed during the warranty period. Part expenses are covered on this unit for a period of one year from the date of purchase. A copy of the dated sales receipt/invoice is required to receive warranty service, replacement or refund.
This warranty covers appliances in use within the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damages due to shipping damage or improper installation.
- Damages due to misuse or abuse.
- Commercial, non-residential, multiple-family use, or use inconsistent with published user, operator or installation instructions.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized service agents
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material and workmanship such as instructions on proper use of the product or improper installation
- Replacement or resetting of house fuses or circuit breakers
- Failure of this product if used for other purposes than its intended purpose
- Disposal costs for any failed unit not returned to our factory.
- Any delivery/installation costs incurred as the result of a unit that fails to perform as specified.
- Expenses for travel and transportation for product services.
- The removal and reinstallation of your appliance.
- Refunds for non-repairable products are limited to the price paid for the unit per the sales receipt.
- This warranty is nontransferable. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and does not extend to any subsequent owner(s).
Limitations of Remedies and Exclusions:
Product repair in accordance with the terms herein, is your sole and exclusive remedy under this limited warranty. Any and all implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby limited to one year or the shortest period allowed by law. Gasland is not liable for incidental or consequential damages and no representative or person is authorized to assume for us any other liability in connection with the sale of this product. Under no circumstances is the consumer permitted to return this unit to the factory without the prior written consent of Gasland.
Some states prohibit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on implied warranties. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
For Service or Assistance please call (844) 538-7890 or visit us on the web at www.gaslandchef.com to request warranty service or order parts.
We have received the Gasland Glass cooktop, after installed, which was very easy installation, we started to used right away.
I received this cooktop out of my expection. So fast. Thanks you guys!
I bought this electric cooktp to replace our previous one and received it the next day. We installed this cooktop immediately and only spent about 15 minutes. You really do not need to spend much time on it. We test it and it works very well. There are 7 different power levels for each burner and can boil the water very quickly. What I like most is the knob-controlled design, simple design with simple operation. Better than my previous one.
I am getting use to a glass stove top. Lot easier to clean than my old stove top. I like that you can dial the temperature. After you cook a dish once, there may be trial and error, but after that you know exactly what temperature setting. You have to get an electrician to install, but any stove top will need that. You cannot plug it in. I do wish they would have given info on the temperature settings, like 1 is for simmering, etc. Now, I want to update my countertop, since this is so sleek and modern.
Very nice looking and super easy to install. Little different to turn on but easy once you learn how. Works great.