Frequently Bought Together
BS264 Water Heater
This portable on-demand water heater is an ideal choice for camping, RVing and small living spaces, boasting a powerful 68,000 BTU/hr output and a dependable 2.64 GPM flow rate. With CSA certification and advanced safety features, such as overheating and anti-freezing protection, it guarantees worry-free usage
- [2.64GPM/10L Propane Water Heater]- Maximum power output 68,000BTU/Hr. The temperature rise is 109.4℉ (43℃) at its highest point and 55.4℉ (13℃) is at its lowest point of 2.64 GPM. Also, 2.64 gallons of hot water can be produced per minute at a flow rate of 2.64 GPM. Low water pressure start-up, just need 3.6 PSI of water pressure to start.
- [Good for Off the Grid] This heater uses a standard 20-pound liquid propane tank and features an electronic ignition that is fueled by two D-cell batteries. Can be utilized while camping, in RV, hunting, poolside, washing pets or horses, cleaning a vehicle, or even in a tiny house, greenhouse, or cabin.
- [Advanced Safety Protection System] With CSA certification, the product meets both Canadian and American safety standards. Contains protections against overheating, low water flow, dry combustion, freezing, high water pressure, and flame failure.
- [Installation Tips] To prevent gas leaks caused by improper water heater sealing, please do not wrap Teflon tape around the gas regulator and gas inlet pipe. Always inspect for gas leaks prior to operation.
- [Contents & Tips] The package includes a BS264 Tankless Water Heater, CSA-certified gas regulator and hose,5 feet On/Off Switch Shower Head, mounting hardware, garden hose adapter, and Manual. Please avoid prolonged exposure to rain or water, and utilize & storage your water heater in a dry environment. Please remove the drain plug and store it in a warm, dry location in winter.
We offer "free ground shipping" for all US orders except: Alaska, Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
（1）Standard / small orders ship out via: USPS, UPS and FedEx.
（2）For large items, multiple items or large orders we use LTL freight.
Shipping Time: Standard shipping: 4-6 business days. LTL shipping: 8-10 natural days.
Once an order has shipped we are unable to change or modify it for any reason. For orders that use the LTL shipping method, if the consignee requests to change the destination, the shipment will return to the shipper and we will issue a refund less the 20% restocking fee.
Order Processing Time: 1-2 business days.
*Business days don't typically include weekends, however Saturday and Sunday deliveries may occur in certain zip codes.
1: If you would like to return an item, please contact our customer support via email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (844)-538-7890 Monday - Friday from 9 am -5 pm PST to request a return within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. When contacting our support team ensure you provide them with your return reason.
2: Returns made without approval will not be accepted as to we have different return addresses for different products.
3: For returns due to buyers remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) customers are responsible for the return shipping cost along with a 20% restocking fee applied. You should also save your tracking number to confirm when your item has been received at our location. Items being returned due to defects or quality issues a pre-paid return label will be provided to you upon you providing us with any pictures/videos showing the issue you are encountering.
4: If an item is found to be damaged in shipping. Do not accept or sign for the product. Simply refuse the package with the carrier and contact our customer support asap.