BE422B Water Heater
Gasland Chef BE422B water heater is a versatile and reliable option for hot water needs. With a maximum output of 11,000 BTU/hr, it can produce 1.58 gallons of hot water per minute at a flow rate of 4.22 GPM. It runs on a standard 20 lb. propane tank with electronic ignition and features safety protections. The LED digital display allows for easy temperature monitoring, and it comes with a 1-year warranty and lifetime customer support. It is designed for portable outdoor use but unsuitable for high altitudes or strong wind conditions.
- 4.22𝗚𝗣𝗠/16𝗟 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 - Maximum power output 11,0000BTU/Hr. The temperature rise is 109.4℉ (43℃) at its highest point and 55.4℉ (13℃) is at its lowest point of 1.58 GPM. Also, 1.58 gallons of hot water can be produced per minute at a flow rate of 4.22 GPM. A low water pressure start-up needs 4.0 PSI of water pressure to start.
- 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗢𝗳𝗳-𝘁𝗵𝗲-𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗱 - Runs on a standard 20 lb. liquid propane tank and is equipped with an electronic ignition powered by two D-cell batteries. It can be used in a variety of scenarios: while you're camping, RVing, hunting, hanging poolside, washing your pets or horses, cleaning your vehicle, or even in your tiny home, greenhouse, or cabin house.
- 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗳𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺 - With CSA certification, safe as per Canadian and US Standard. Features over-heating protection, low water flow protection, dry combustion protection, anti-freezing protection, high water pressure protection, and flame failure device.
- 𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗶𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 - Bright power, the temperature readout to not get the water too hot or cold.
- 𝟭-𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗖𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 - We provide a 1-year Warranty against manufacture defects and lifetime customer support.
- 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱 - GASLAND 16L Tankless Water Heater, CSA certified gas regulator, and hose,5 feet On/Off Switch Shower Head, mounting hardware, garden hose adapter, Manual.
- 𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 - Designed for portable outdoor use. It is splash-proof and can manage a little drizzle, however, prolonged exposure to rain/water will damage the internal components. We recommend using and storing your water heater in a dry place. For the winter, please drain out the water by disconnecting the drain plug and storing it in a warm and dry area.
- Not Suitable - For high altitude areas over 3300 feet and strong wind conditions